Kathleen Parker is a conservative U.S. columnist whose columns frequently focus on family and sex roles.
- But more overt sexual aggression may be the product of something few will acknowledge, at least on the record: Resentment.
Off the record, in dozens of interviews over a period of years, male soldiers and officers have confided that many men resent women because they've been forced to pretend that women are equals, and men know they're not.
- Parker, Kathleen (2004-12-29). Separate the genders during war?. Jewish World Review. Retrieved on 2007-04-08.
- We love to boast that we are a nation of immigrants — and we are. But there's a different sense of America among those who trace their bloodlines back through generations of sacrifice.
- Parker, Kathleen (2008-05-14). Getting Bubba. Jewish World Review. Retrieved on 2008-05-19.
- Reality, after all, is what civilization attempts to mitigate.
- Parker, Kathleen (2013-01-08). Cant we aim higher than 'Honey Boo Boo'?. Washington Post. Retrieved on 2014-01-06.