Kazaam is a 1996 film produced by Touchstone Pictures and starring Shaquille O'Neal and Francis Capra.
- [Repeated line] I am Kazaam!
- That's not a wish, that's an insult!
- Don't get all hysterical! Say thank you for your miracle!
- Let's green egg and ham it!
- Grab my belly and make a wish.
- You smell like hippopotamus butt.
- Kazaam: [lifting Malik by the neck] Now, where's Max?
- Malik: Uh... du... du... du... uh... he... uh... he went down that shaft.
- Kazaam: WHAT?
- Malik: Umm... uh... uh... there was nothin I could do, now put me down...
- [starts choking]
- Malik: ... I'm afraid of heights.
- Kazaam: Wish not granted!
- [Shapes Malik into a basketball, and then slam-dunks him into the Air duct]
- Max Connor: [after he wishes for junk-food to come out of the sky] So... tell me that wasn't a wish.
- Kazaam: Like the main man did with the loaves and the fish?
- Max Connor: Yeah... hey... stop rhyming, okay?
- The world's most powerful genie has just met his match.
- He's A Rappin' Genie With An Attitude... And He's Ready For Slam-Dunk Fun!
- Shaquille O'Neal - Kazaam / Neal Friedman
- Francis capra - Maxwell "Max" Connor
- Ally Walker - Alice Connor
- James Acheson - Nick Matteo
- John Costelloe as Travis
- Marshall Manesh - Malik
- Efren Ramirez - Carlos
- Da Brat - Herself
- Jake Glaser - Jake
- Deidre Roper - Spinderella
- Fawn Read - Asia Moon