Kevin J. O'Connor (actor)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kevin James O'Connor (November 15, 1963–) is an American actor.
- You should not be here.
- As the Yellow-card Man in 11.22.63, a 2016 miniseries
- I always have been [a fan of the Universal horror movies]. Nowadays you tell someone to watch one of the movies and they haven't seen them, or haven't since they were a kid. To me, it's like, most of the acting if great, given the crazy situations. Frankenstein's in a block of ice and the Wolf Man is in another country and he's alive and it's Lon Chaney. I mean, it gets crazy, but I still love it because I'm a sucker for it.
- The Van Helsing Interviews: Igor (March 28, 2004)
- I truly wanted to be a character actor. People ask me, ‘When are you going to get the lead?’ and I say, ‘I don’t want the lead.’ I always use John Carradine—I don’t know why—but John Carradine to me was more of the classic character actor who would literally show up and do three lines in a big Hollywood movie and then have a bigger part in the sequel to The Invisible Man. That career is so great. That is part of my… I don’t know if it’s a set plan, but I always seem to follow that course.
- Exclusive Interview: Kevin J O'Connor (April 8, 2008)