Knight Moves is a 1992 film psychological thriller directed by Carl Schenkel and writtern by Brad Mirman. Often referred as paying homage to Italy's giallo films. It centers on a chess grandmaster who becomes linked to a spate of serial killings on a New England Island.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [On finding Andy with his throat slit] Ohh Jesus Andy...ohh god...SON OF A BITCH
- Kathy: David put down the knife now please David, just put down the knife, David put down the knife please David
- David: I can't
- Christopher Lambert - Peter Sanderson
- Diane Lane - Kathy Sheppard
- Tom Skerritt - Capt. Frank Sedman
- Daniel Baldwin - Det. Andy Wagner
- Katharine Isabelle - Erica Sanderson
- Blu Mankuma - Steve Nolan
- Ferdy Mayne - Jeremy Edmonds
- Elizabeth Baldwin - Christie Eastman
- Charles Bailey-Gates - David Willerman
- In a game of life and death... one wrong move could be his last...
- It started as a game. It turned into a battle. Then, it went out of control.
- When genius becomes twisted...Murder becomes the ultimate game