Knight and Day
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- June: Why am I in a bikini?
- Roy: We're in the tropics...
- June: How did I get into the bikini, Roy?
- Roy: June...I have been trained to disable a bomb in a padded jail cell with nothing but a Junior Mint and a tooth pick. I think I can get you in and out of some clothes without...looking. ...I'm not saying that's what I did...."
- Roy: I did warn you not to get on the plane.
- June: When? How?
- Roy: When I said, 'Sometimes things happen for a reason'.
- June: That's not a warning, Roy! That's like a saying on a bumper sticker. Next time, try, 'June, if you get on that plane, you will freaking die!'
- June: Please...stop shooting people!
- Roy: Okay. I understand. You stay here while I go talk to the guys back in the tunnel. *stands up with his gun in hand* Actually, I'm going to go shoot them, but I'll be back!
- Roy: We lost the pilots.
- June: Where did they go?
- Roy: Well, they were, uh...shot.
- June: Who shot them?
- Roy: Well, um, me.
- June: *starts cracking up* Ha! This is great!
- Roy: *Laughs sarcastically* Well, I'm glad you're taking this so well. *stands up and walks to the cockpit*
- June: Where are you going?
- Roy: To land the plane. Put on your seatbelt, please.
- June: *runs into the cockpit* They're all dead out there! *Looks around* They're all dead in here, too!
- Roy: Oh, hi, come in! *flying the plane*