Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It won't be inconvenient to read our name if people treat each other with open minds.
- Kolas Yotaka (2018) cited in "New Cabinet spokeswoman describes her role as 'translator'" on Focus Taiwan, 27 July 2018
- Politics are politics and art is art. If (Mainland) China restricts its artists and film workers from coming to Taiwan to take part in this grand occasion for the Chinese-speaking world's film industry, then of course it is not Taiwan's loss.
- Kolas Yotaka (2019) cited in "China will 'lose' by boycotting Golden Horse Awards: Taiwan" on Focus Taiwan, 7 August 2019
- Today someone wrote to the president's office that I should use a Chinese name instead of Kolas, which is indigenous. Reminds me of when I wrote the Indigenous Languages Act in 2017 and the Chinese press called me a separatist. They'll have to get used to it, Taiwan isn't China.
- Kolas Yotaka (2020) cited in "Taiwan's presidential spokesperson will continue using indigenous name" on Taiwan News, 30 May 2020