Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is a 1998 film in which a little girl tries to bring back happiness into the life of her widowed father by matchmaking her with his best friend. It is directed by Karan Johar and stars Shahrukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji.
- Rahul: We live once, we die once, we get married once and love, love also only occurs once.
- Rahul: Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai, aur pyaar, pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai.
- Rahul: हम एक बार जीते हैं, एक बार मरते मैं, शादी भी एक बार होती है, और प्यार, प्यार भी एक ही बार होता है
- Tina Malhotra: You may not think of it this way, papa. But somewhere deep down, I think there is true love between them. They may not realize it but I feel really strongly about it. And I don't want to be in between their love story.
- Rahul: What is it, mom?
- Mrs. Khanna: I find this family incomplete.
- Rahul: Why? You're here, I am here, Anjali is here. I don't find it incomplete.
- Mrs. Khanna: When I go out with my friends, they all complain about their daughters-in-law. I can't even do that.
- Rahul: This is a big problem.
- Rahul: क्या हुआ माँ?
- Mrs. Khanna:पता नहीं राहुल, मुझे अब यह परिवार अधूरा सा लगता हैं।
- Rahul: क्यों? आप हो, मैं हूँ, अंजलि हैं। मुझे तो अधूरा नहीं लगता।
- Mrs. Khanna: पता है, जब मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ बाहर जाती हूँ, तो वो सब अपनी बहुएँ कि बुराइयाँ करती हैं। मैं तो वोह भी नहीं कर सकती।
- Rahul: ओह यह तो बहुत बड़ी प्रॉब्लम है।
- Little Anjali: Why is your name Anjali?
- Anjali: Perhaps because my mother and father liked the name. Why is your name Anjali?
- Little Anjali: Perhaps because my mother and father liked you.
- Ms. Briganza: Rahul, define love.
- Rahul: Love is friendship.
- Mr. Malhotra: I was simply saying that this college forbids girls from wearing mini-skirts.
- Ms. Briganza: You don't know. Some girls, nowadays, don't even wear skirts!.