Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is a 1998 film in which a little girl tries to bring back happiness into the life of her widowed father by matchmaking him with his best friend. It is directed by Karan Johar and stars Shahrukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji.
You know you're in love when ...
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We live once, we die once, we get married once and love, love also only occurs once.
- Hum ek baar jite hai, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai, aur pyaar, pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai.
- हम एक बार जीते हैं, एक बार मरते मैं, शादी भी एक बार होती है, और प्यार, प्यार भी एक ही बार होता है
- You may not think of it this way, papa. But somewhere deep down, I think there is true love between them. They may not realize it but I feel really strongly about it. And I don't want to be in between their love story.
- Rahul: What is it, mom?
- Mrs. Khanna: I find this family incomplete.
- Rahul: Why? You're here, I am here, Anjali is here. I don't find it incomplete.
- Mrs. Khanna: When I go out with my friends, they all complain about their daughters-in-law. I can't even do that.
- Rahul: This is a big problem.
- Little Anjali: Why is your name Anjali?
- Anjali: Perhaps because my mother and father liked the name. Why is your name Anjali?
- Little Anjali: Perhaps because my mother and father liked you.
- Ms. Briganza: Rahul, define love.
- Rahul: Love is friendship.
- Mr. Malhotra: I was simply saying that this college forbids girls from wearing mini-skirts.
- Ms. Briganza: You don't know. Some girls, nowadays, don't even wear skirts!.