|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I will liberate those not liberated. I will release those not released. I will relieve those unrelieved, and set living beings in nirvana. ... Thus by the virtue that has collected through all that I have done may the pain of every living creature be completely cleared away.
- A brief version of the Bodhisattva vows.
- They have taken away our silence.
- Upon hearing the propaganda loudspeakers blaring outside the palace monastery.
- I see a safe journey, I see a safe return.
- Religion is poison.
- Indian border guard: Are you the Lord Buddha?
- Dalai Lama: I believe I am a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try to be a good man, you see yourself.