Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "A new stormtrooper that can take out a Rebel base that quickly? I shoulda kept working for the Empire." (briefing for the Dark Trooper project)
- "I'm not interested in petty political struggles." (to 8t88, Nar Shaddaa)
- "The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." (to 8t88, Nar Shaddaa)
- "Whenever I need to find you, you're always in some sort of trouble."
"Jan! What a pleasant surprise."
"What would you do without me, Kyle?"
"I'd be a content old man." (rescued by Jan Ors on Nar Shaddaa)
- "This has got to be bad for my health." (navigating across the acid pools of a power station, Sulon)
- "Let's see what this saber can do..." (obtaining his first lightsaber)
- "Well, you look like an overgrown Kowakian monkey-lizard, so I guess looks don't count for much." (to Desann after being told he looks more like a nerf herder)
- "Why can't you Jedi just do things the simple way?" (to Luke Skywalker)
- "I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." (to the Chiss bartender, Nar Shaddaa)
- "Never trust a bartender with bad grammar." (after the bartender proves to be a crook)
- "You should have known that it would take a failed Jedi to take out another failed Jedi." (to Luke Skywalker, during the war with Desann)
- "Kyle Katarn, at your service." (first meeting with Jaden Korr, Yavin 4)
- "I sense a disturbance in the Force."
"You always sense a disturbance in the Force...but yeah, I sense it too." (Luke and Kyle, after the incident with cultists on Yavin 4)
- "Five thousand years, are you serious...?! Wait, you're always serious." (to Luke Skywalker, on learning of the Sith cult)
- "They always lock the door. You’d think they’d have learned by now. Doesn’t look like there’s a key – that would be too easy. The console to unlock the door is probably hidden in some room twelve floors up or something...how does that make sense?" (to Jaden, attempting to enter Bast Castle on Vjun)
- "Ugh! Of course, it has to be a garbage pit, doesn't it? Well, let's go…no one ever said being a Jedi was glamorous." (to Jaden, entering Bast Castle on Vjun)