|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I can understand why people would want to stay on the road because you create your own bubble. You almost don’t live in the real world. Just to have the things that are with you is fine.
- Interview, Popjustice.com 
- I maintain that the best song is the one that ends up on the album. So whether I’ve written it or I haven’t, I’m very comfortable with both.
- Interview, Clashmusic.com Mon, 05/07/2010 
- The reason that gets me is, and the greatest part of my job and what I do, is the humanity of it and there’s certain moments where that really cuts through.
- Daily Mirror 7 March 2011