Laboratory is a room or building based for scientific experiments, chemicals.
Quotes about Laboratory
- A first-rate laboratory is one in which mediocre scientists can produce outstanding work.
- Patrick Blackett, Baron Blackett, And I Quote, Revised Edition: The Definitive Collection of Quotes, Sayings, and Jokes for the Contemporary Speechmaker, p. 469
- A laboratory of natural history is a sanctuary where nothing profane should be tolerated. I feel less agony at improprieties in churches than in a scientific laboratory.
- Louis Agassiz, Discovery: or, The spirit and service of science, p. 43
- A tidy laboratory means a lazy chemist.
- Jöns Jacob Berzelius, Gaither's Dictionary of Scientific Quotations: A Collection of Approximately 27,000 Quotations Pertaining to Archaeology, Architecture, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Cosmology, Darwinism, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Medicine, Nature, Nursing, Paleontology, Philosophy, Physics, Probability, Science, Statistics, Technology, Theory, Universe, and Zoology, p. 1129