Lage Raho Munnabhai
Lage Raho Munna Bhai is a 2006 comedy made in India about Munna Bhai, a leader of the Mumbai underworld, who falls in love with a radio jockey, and who, in order to meet her, becomes a history professor and, in the process, starts to see the spirit of Mahatma Gandhi. Note that the film is in Hindi and these quotes are translations of the original Hindi dialogue, therefore, some of the meaning or comedy of these quotes may have been lost due to translation.
Film title and song
- Lage Raho Munna Bhai - Carry On, Munna Bhai!
- Other possible translations include: "Never say die, Munna Bhai"! or "Keep going, Munna Bhai" ! or "Don't give up, Munna Bhai"!
- Tension Nahee Lene Kā Bhāi - Chill brother!
- Other possible translations include: "Relax brother"! or "No tension brother"! or "Don't take tension brother"
- Jhanvi: Do you walk on the path shown by Mahatma Gandhi?
- Murli Prasad Sharma - Munna Bhai: Of course! I walk 3 miles everyday on Mahatma Gandhi Street
- Lucky Singh A Wallet. A Bullet. You choose.
- Murli Prasad Sharma - Munna Bhai: What is on 2 October?
- Circuit: Dry Day brother. Do you want to order some stock (of liquor)?
- Murli Prasad Sharma - Munna Bhai: Why is it a Dry Day?
- Circuit: No idea brother.
- Murli Prasad Sharma - Munna Bhai: (Munna Bhai is slapped by a police officer) Gandhi said if you are slapped, kindly show them the other cheek!
- (he turns his other cheek toward the officer)
- Murli Prasad Sharma - Munna Bhai: (the officer slaps his other cheek, Munnbhai punches him) Gandhi didn't say what to do after he hits the other one!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|