Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
|This woman article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- For those of us that are newcomers to politics, there aren't any real scandal that our opponents can use to attack us. This is why my opponent is just attacking (me) at random.
- Lai Pin-yu (2020) cited in "DPP: Lai Pin-yu, From Sunflower Activist to Legislative Candidate" on The News Lens, 3 January 2020.
- Politics need to bring people hope. We need more dreams and more stories that touch people.
- Lai Pin-yu (2020) cited in "'We need more dreams': Taiwan's 'Squad' rallies youth ahead of election" on The Guardian, 10 January 2020.
- I've told myself over and over during this (Republic of China 2020 legislative) election that: "You can't pretend to be someone else." I hope that voters can see my regular self, and that the Lai Pin-yu during election campaigning is the same as the regular Lai Pin-yu.
- Lai Pin-yu (2020) cited in "From the Sunflower Movement to the DPP: An Interview with Lai Pin-yu" on New Bloom, 11 January 2020.