Larger than Life (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Larger Than Life is a 1996 American comedy film starring Bill Murray, and directed by Howard Franklin. It was produced and co-written by Pen Densham. The film was financially and critically unsuccessful.
He's got 5 days to go coast-to-coast. (There's just one BIG problem.)
- Finally, I got over it.
- You know, they say an elephant never forgets. But what they don't tell you is that you never forget an elephant.
- I'm a motivator, not a physical therapist.
- I must be in love, I just lied about my sign.
- Okay I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is it's all downhill from here. The bad news is you're going to carry me.
- You don't do that to me! You don't do that to Tip Tucker and his Tip-Top Trucking!
- [Jack is looking for a truck to take him and Vera]
- Jack: Heading west?
- Trucker: [staring at Vera] Yeah.
- Jack: Can you take some more cargo?
- Trucker: Is she afraid of mice?
- Jack: [frustrated] Are you hauling mice?
- Bill Murray as Jack Corcoran.
- Tai as Vera.
- Matthew McConaughey as Tip Tucker.
- Janeane Garofalo as Mo.
- Jeremy Piven as Walter.
- Pat Hingle as Vernon.
- Linda Fiorentino as Terry Bonura.
- Keith David as Hurst.
- Tracey Walter as Wee St. Francis.
- Harve Presnell as Trowbridge Bowers.