Larisa Alexandrovna (born December 7, 1971) is a journalist. She currently works as Managing News Editor of Raw Story, and contributes opinion and columns to blogs such as the Huffington Post, online publications such as Alternet, and has had her work referenced in Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, and Newsweek among others.
- We have no leadership, no captain at the helm as it were. We are, in effect, being led from disaster to disaster by a headless horseman run amok with stuffed pockets and an empty conscience.
- I think the Internet is to MSM what TV was to yellow journalism.
- Do you believe this is simply trickle-down Machiavellianism in much the same way that Communism trickled down as an aberration of its original intent?
- Perhaps [Condoleezza Rice] would have made a more timely cameo in New Orleans had a Chevron tanker caught fire. Jane Crow seems to be just as willing as old Jim was.
- I say we pardon the turkeys, but not our elected officials.
- If you consider, for example, that democracy is much like a religion then 9/11 is akin to finding the body of God.
- Watching our entire country implode under the self-serving ideologies of those so eager to claim everything but the Constitution as their guide leaves at least half of us without a home. We may live on the same land, but our nation and the citizens of that nation have been exiled into a national wilderness.
- Fair and balanced is doublespeak for bite-out-chunks-of-truth until only irrelevancy is left, byte-sized, entertaining irrelevancy.
- If man was devolving into a psychotic pit of rotted plasma, [Karl] Rove would be the Alpha of such grime.