Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a sports figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We're still in the driver's seat. We just lost our map.
- Larry Andersen cited in: Gordon Edes "Get That Man A Compass" in Sun Sentinel. September 19, 1993.
- Phillies pitcher on their shrinking lead in the N East.
- Why do people sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at the stadium when they're already there?
- Larry Andersen cited in: Michael Pellowski, Sanford Hoffman (1997) Baseball's Funniest People. p. 18.
"Now Some Comic Relief" (1989)
Larry Andersen cited in: Franz Lidz "Now Some Comic Relief" in: sportsillustrated.cnn.com. May 01, 1989.
- ROSES ARE RED. VIOLETS ARE BLUE, I'M A SCHIZOPHRENIC AND so AM I
- He Made the saying popular on a T-Shirt he wore.
- A few things have been eating at me. Was Robin Hood's mother known as Mother Hood? How do you know when you run out of invisible ink? Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
- I don't know if my brain deteriorated, but it's definitely gone in the wrong direction. I was normal until 1978, when I stopped being a regular starter.