Larry Claxton Flynt (born November 1, 1942) is an American publisher, the head of Larry Flynt Publications (LFP). LFP mainly produces pornographic content, including videos and magazines, most notably Hustler.
- Majority rule will only work if you're considering individual rights. You can't have five wolves and one sheep vote on what they want to have for supper
- My position has always been that there's two types of people opposed to pornography: those who don't know what they're talking about, and those who don't know what they're missing.
- The Henry Rollins Show, episode 313
- My mother always told me that no matter how much you dislike a person, when you meet them face to face you will find characteristics about them that you like. Jerry Falwell was a perfect example of that. I hated everything he stood for, but after meeting him in person, years after the trial, Jerry Falwell and I became good friends. He would visit me in California and we would debate together on college campuses. I always appreciated his sincerity even though I knew what he was selling and he knew what I was selling.
- . Larry Flynt's Official Response to Jerry Falwell's Death. Pine Magazine (2007-05-16). Retrieved on 2009-05-12.
- As I see it, the sole motivating factor behind the death penalty is vengeance, not justice, and I firmly believe that a government that forbids killing among its citizens should not be in the business of killing people itself.
- . Larry Flynt: Don't Execute The Man Who Paralyzed Me (Guest Column). The Hollywood Reporter (2013-10-17). Retrieved on 2013-11-21.
- This is for Larry Flynt.
- Kimora Lee Simmons after seeing a "party house", specifically after seeing an indoor hot tub with fur on the "rim" of it. Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, episode Keepin' it Real Estate.