Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lawrence Alan Kudlow (born April 19, 1947) is an American conservative economic commentator, journalist and broadcaster. In March 2018, he was appointed Director of the National Economic Council by US President Donald Trump.
|This economist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The shock therapy of decisive war against Iraq will elevate the stock market by a couple-thousand points. We will know that our businesses will stay open, that our families will be safe, and that our future will be unlimited. The world will be righted in this life-and-death struggle to preserve our values and our civilization. But to do all this, we must act.
- National Review Online June 26, 2002.
- Either you believe in markets, or you believe in government.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, January 14, 2005.
- I think the housing boom is a tremendous plus.
- Speaking as a guest on MSNBC's Hardball, August 9, 2005.
- If stocks are optimistic, then so am I.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, September 4, 2007.
- Free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity!
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, September 14, 2007. (known as the "Kudlow Creed" on the Kudlow & Company show)
- There ain't no recession.
- The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid year with many more years to come.
- Article entitled "The Recession Debate Is Over" published in National Review magazine, December 5, 2007.
- What matters most for all Americans is economic growth. As Arthur Laffer frequently reminds us: Tax something more, get less of it. Tax something less, get more of it.
- “Trump Readies a Speech To Focus on Growth And Need for Tax Cuts” The New York Sun (August 6, 2016)
- We have contained this. I won't say airtight but pretty close to airtight.
- regarding coronavirus
- 2020-02-25, quoted in Vera Bergengruen and W.J. Hennigan (5 March 2020), "‘Doomed from the Start.’ Experts Say the Trump Administration’s Coronavirus Response Was Never Going to Work", Time Magazine
- There is no second wave coming. It’s just hot spots. They send in CDC teams, we’ve got the testing procedures, we’ve got the diagnostics, we’ve got the PPE. And so I really think it’s a pretty good situation.
- Quoted in Ben Mathis-Lilley (25 June 2020), "White House Official: Americans Will “Just Have to Live With” Massive Coronavirus Surge", Slate
- Economist stubs
- Economists from the United States
- Businesspeople from the United States
- Journalists from the United States
- Bloggers from the United States
- 1947 births
- Living people
- People from New Jersey
- Catholics from the United States
- Columnists from the United States
- Television personalities
- American Jews
- White House Coronavirus Task Force