Lars Løkke Rasmussen
- Global Warming knows no border. It does not discriminate. It affects us all. And we are here today, because we are all committed to take action.
- From his opening address at United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen December 7, 2009.
- Growth and prosperity. These are the blocks with which we must build our welfare society.
- From the Opening Address to the Folketing (The Danish Parliament) on Tuesday 6 October 2009.
- It is my ambition that parents can send their children to school with the prospects that they are as interested and excited to learn on their last day of school as they were on the very first.
- From his New Year Address on 1 January 2010.