Last Christmas (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's a wonderful life. (taglines)
- Let me tell you a secret put it in your heart and keep it something that I want you to know.
- I'll nail you to my dick.
- Dick means penis? No Dick is our neighbor. Our neighbor is called penis?
- There's no such thing as normal. It's a stupid word. Does a lot of damage.
- Tom: I think the whole special... being special thing is overrated. I think just to be a human being is hard. You know, really hard.
- Kate: You seem to manage all right.
- Tom: One thing someone said to me helped me. "Every little action of the common day makes or unmakes character." It just means that you're built of everything you do. And that's OK.
- Kate: Why can I feel you?
- Tom: Because I'm apart of you. Take care of my heart.
- Kate: Yeah, I promise.
- Tom: It was always going to be yours one way or another.
- Tom: It's good luck you know.
- Kate: What is?
- Tom: Getting pooed on by a bird.
- Kate: I'm busy, you're weird, good-bye!
- Kate: I'm a mess.
- Tom: Yeah sort of.
- Kate: I was ill so I had a heart transplant
- Kate: Oh.
- Tom: They took my heart away.
- Tom: Can I.. its ok.
- Kate: Now I cant do anything.
- Kate: I was just incredibly bad at what I do in front of people who could've given me a job.
- Tom: I thought you had a job.
- Kate: Yes, but it's not what I "do" do. I'm not a career elf.
- Tom: What do you do?
- Kate: Sing.
- Tom: Wow. That's pretty amazing.
- Kate: Would you like to give me your number?
- Tom: I don't have a phone.
- Kate: I was just beginning to think you're not as weird as you look.
- Tom: Before you throw me in the bin with the rest of your battered conquests, it's not completely true... I do have a phone - It's just locked in a cupboard.
- Kate: Why?
- Tom: I got so tired of staring at my hand all day. You should try it.
- Kate: That's like saying you should try death.
- Tom: Somebody really wants to get hold of you.
- Kate: Someone really isn't gonna get a chance.
- Kate: No
- Tom: Ditch that. All of your stresses will just melt away.
- Kate: Oh, but I just like stress.
- It's a wonderful life.
- Sometimes you've just gotta have faith.
- It’s twee, it’s precious, it’s forced. And it’s light on true romance, maybe because the movie itself is a little too in love with itself.
- It’s a misfire by just about any measure, but it earns some warm feelings for its determination not to be like anything else currently in circulation.
- John DeFore, "‘Last Christmas’: Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. 8 November 2019.
- Last Christmas is bad. Incredibly, shockingly, monumentally bad. The kind of bad that falls somewhere between finding a lump of coal in your stocking and discovering one painfully lodged in your rectum.
- David Fear, "‘Last Christmas’ Review: When Holiday Movies Go Very, Very Wrong". Rolling Stone. 6 November 2019.
- Emilia Clarke — Kate Andrich
- Henry Golding — Tom Webster
- Emma Thompson — Petra Andrich
- Boris Isakovic — Ivan Andrich
- Lydia Leonard — Marta Andrich
- Michelle Yeoh — Santa
- Ritu Arya — Jenna
- Fabien Frankel — Fabien