Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing (2011-present) is an American television sitcom starring Tim Allen as a senior employee of a sporting goods store in Denver, Colorado, who is a married father of three daughters and a grandfather to his oldest daughter's son, Boyd.
- Mike: I'm baaaaack [drops a large fish on the table]
- Vanessa: What am I supposed to do with this?
- Mike: You slice it, mouth to anus. You pull everything out. Pretty self-explanatory.
- Vanessa: Ah, the boss wants to see me. I am worried. Even though I've been there almost a year, I'm still the new chick.
- Mike: That's good. New chick's always hot.
- Vanessa: Can you drive Eve to soccer?
- Mike: Soccer, that's just Europe's covert war for the hearts and minds of America's kids.
- Eve: We're scrimmaging the boys to make us tougher.
- Mike: Well, the boys aren't that tough. I've seen them play. Running around, getting hair gel in their eyes, run into the goalpost, and they cry.
- Vanessa: Why are you watching the young boys play soccer?
- Mike: I'm pretty sure I just explained why.
- Kristin: Hey, mom, can you take Boyd to day care? I can't be late to the diner. It's our salute to bacon week, and I am the only person who knows how to work the defibrillator.
- Vanessa: I'm running late. Ask your dad.
- Kristin: Oh, not dad. Boyd only knows like six words and half of them are "I blame Obamacare". He's a bad influence.
- Mike: You know, he's standing right here.
- Vanessa: He does his best.
- Mike: Literally, I'm standing right here.
- Mike: You know who should take Boyd to day care? It's that deadbeat, no-good father of his.
- Kristin: Yeah, dad. We've been over this, really. I'm doing fine. I know this might be hard for you to believe because you're so old school, but I do not need a man.
- Mike: Well, you got a baby, so you needed a man once.
- Kristin: Eww! All right, I will take Boyd to day care, but I just hope my being late does not cause the Great Bacon Riot of 2011.
- Mike: I like bacon
- Mike: Manly acts are varnishing, that's a fact. What do we do when the aliens invade or the zombies come out of their graves or the machines rise up. Who's going to lead us. [points to Boyd] You!
- Tim Allen as Mike Baxter
- Nancy Travis as Vanessa Baxter
- Amanda Fuller as Kristen Baxter (season 2-present)
- Alexandra Krosney as Kristen Baxter (season 1)
- Molly Ephraim as Mandy Baxter (season 1-6)
- Molly McCook as Mandy Baxter (season 7)
- Kaitlyn Dever as Eve Baxter (main: season 1-6, recurring: season 7)
- Christoph Sanders as Kyle Anderson
- Héctor Elizondo as Ed Alzate
- Flynn Morrison as Boyd Baxter (season 2-6)
- Jet Jurgensmeyer as Boyd Baxter (season 7)
- Jordan Masterson as Ryan Vogelson (main: season 4-present, recurring: season 2-3)
- Jonathan Adams as Chuck Larabee (main: season 4-present, recurring: season 2-3)
- Krista Marie Yu as Jen (season 7-present)
- Evan and Luke Kruntchev as Boyd Baxter (season 1)
- Robert Forster as Bud Baxter (season 1, 3-4, 7)
- Jay Leno as Joe Leonard (season 5-7)
- Erika Alexander as Carol Larabee (season 2-6)
- Tisha Campbell-Martin as Carol Larabee (season 7)
- Sarah Gilman as Cammy Harris (season 2-6)
- Carla Jimenez as Carla Alvarez (season 2-4)