Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I believe anyone who supports feminism is anti-woman even if they are not conscious of it. Feminism and "female empowerment" has led to a generation of the least happy women in history. They are lost and are being told that they are the EXACT same as men and should be able to compete at the same level in all fields of life. How sad to always fail at something you are supposed to be equal in. How sad to be led astray to never get married then hit a wall where you wish for nothing more than a family but cannot have it... simply because you bought into this false notion of feminism that promised happiness and fulfillment. The reality is women are biologically different and different things will make them happy.
- AMA on Reddit (25 August 2016)
- Excellent stuff from CPC leadership candidate @MaximeBernier There's hope for Canada!
- Twitter (9 January 2017).
- Check out @MaximeBernier if you want to save Canada.
- Twitter (4 February 2017).
- Talking memes with @MaximeBernier
- Twitter (23 March 2017).
- I am not trying to sell the idea that myself, as a 22-year-old, needs to be married right now for the sake of traditionalism and not being a degenerate. ... What is also just completely shocking to me is the utter lack of understanding of nuance and exceptions. People who ignore that there are exceptions to the rule are just as crazy as people who ignore that there’s a rule in the first place.
- “Alt-right” women are upset that “alt-right” men are treating them terribly Salon (12 April 2017).
2017 New Year's Resolutions for Millennials
- "and they [the boomers] definitely pranked us fiscally with debt that [we] will never be able to pay off."
- "Racism is not the norm in mainstream Western culture or in its institutions: not even close to the norm.
- "No, movies and TV shows are not racist."
- "You can't make fun of anything anymore. Comedy is the last bastion of free speech. Let's try not to kill it."
- "Who do you want to be: the spergs and savages who started wars and rubbed blood on their faces; or the reasonable gentlemen who allow the best ideas to win?"