Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lawrence Kudlow (born April 19, 1947) is an American conservative economic commentator, journalist and broadcaster. In March 2018, he was appointed Director of the National Economic Council by US President Donald Trump.
|This economist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The shock therapy of decisive war against Iraq will elevate the stock market by a couple-thousand points. We will know that our businesses will stay open, that our families will be safe, and that our future will be unlimited. The world will be righted in this life-and-death struggle to preserve our values and our civilization. But to do all this, we must act.
- National Review Online June 26, 2002.
- Either you believe in markets, or you believe in government.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, January 14, 2005.
- I think the housing boom is a tremendous plus.
- If stocks are optimistic, then so am I.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, September 4, 2007.
- Free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity!
- There ain't no recession.
- The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid year with many more years to come.
- What matters most for all Americans is economic growth. As Arthur Laffer frequently reminds us: Tax something more, get less of it. Tax something less, get more of it.
- “Trump Readies a Speech To Focus on Growth And Need for Tax Cuts” The New York Sun (August 6, 2016)