Lawrence Rocks (chemist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lawrence Rocks (born August 27, 1933) is an American chemist and author.
- Science is not a subject, it's a method. And the method can be applied to anything. Anybody can be a scientist.
- New York Interview with Steve Overmyer on CBS New York in 2017.
- There is a molecular rhythm to life in terms of development
-  Interview on Fox Sports Midwest Cardinals Insider in 2018
- Weightlifting is great – makes you feel like Superman. But you lose the edge on flexibility.
-  Interview with Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (March 7, 2019)