Jump to navigation Jump to search
LazyTown is a children's television program that originated in Iceland in 2004-2014, where it is known as Latibær.
- LazyTown is the laziest town on the planet, and I'm gonna keep it that way!
- Mmmmmm creamy!!!
- Look what else I have! A new video game! I've heard it's got 5,000 levels!
- (As Robbie tells Stephanie that LazyTown will always stay lazy) Now why don't you sit quietly and do nothing like a good little girl?
- (everyone cheers after Sportacus decides to stay in LazyTown much to Robbie's horror) (gasps) Stay, No!
- (everyone cleans up LazyTown after Stephanie says No one's lazy in LazyTown much to Robbie's anger) (growls).
- Don't let your kids watch it!
- All right! I can see that I will have to teach you, how to be VILLAINS!
- I bring cookies and he brings nothing?!?!
- It's a perfect day to do nothing at all!
- Who wants a badge for ignoring the girl with the pink hair and the bad attitude?
- Have you ever heard the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?
- I did it! I'm in the airship!
- Woof woof woof
He loves to howl
Woof woof woof
Oh what a growl!
Woof woof woof
Just watch him play
And chase those annoying brats away!
- They say that I should change
And wear a perky smile
But smiling makes my face hurt
And happiness is vile.
- Yeah, now to put my rotten plan in effect. Get the trophy and get rid of Sportacus forever.
- Three minutes. There won't be any concert. Uh. Ah. Come on, ducky. Let's fix our hair.
- Now kids, stand up, turn your book around, sit down AND.... Fall asleep.
- Sportacus' memory is as lost as a sock in a dryer.
- This will be as easy as stealing candy from a baby, and I should know.
- Sometimes I'm so mean, that I scare myself.
- (Deciding what to wear) Too girly. Too curly. Too pearly. Too fancy. [sheepishly] That didn't rhyme.
- We are number one!
- It's disguise time!
- So what can I do for you, you incredibly handsome person?
- Thank you. I would like an ice cream about this high!!!
- Okay, coming right up.
- What do I owe you?
- Nothing, its for free.
- Hey! Robbie Rotten!!!
- Who'd you expect, Sportaflop?
- Okay. Open your book. Turn it around, lean forward and go to sleep.
- It's about time, that someone with real class won the person of the year award. [burps loudly] Wow, that was classy!
- "Rule Number One! Always say please and thank you." What?! They must be joking!
- "Someone's in trouble"
- "Someone's need help"
- This mailbox is mine, and this triagonal sign.
- That blue balloon, the month of June.
- They're mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
- Ziggy's sweets are mine.
- That birdie's tweets are mine.
- The city's streets, the both of your feet.
- They're all emphatically mine.
- It all belongs to me, everything that I see.
- North, south, east, and west.
- I caress it 'cause I possess it, I'm Stingy, and it's mine!
- And this instrumental break is also mine.
- The floor and ceiling are mine.
- All your feelings are mine.
- You always knew it, that's all there is to it.
- It's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
- That's what I said, it's mine!
- I need to borrow your bath tub!
- I want everyone to take a bath before eating my pizza.
- Your hand, just your hands?
- So, I only need to take your sink.
- And get my sink all dirty?!
- Thanks for the sink, bye!!!
- (As Trixie asks for some popcorn) I could give you one little piece but it's mine!
- Now, Ziggy's car is Number 11.
- Pixel: Robbie Rotten moves a lot. But that's only when he's sneaking around.
- Robbie Rotten: (disguised as Dr. Rottenstein) Isn't that the good-looking guy?
- Stephanie: No!
- Robbie Rotten: Yeah! In a "bad boy" sort of way.
- Sportacus: I'm Sportacus.
- Robbie Rotten: (dressed as Sportacus) No, I am Sportacus.
- Sportacus: No, I'm Sportacus.
- Robbie Rotten: Me, too!
WE ARE NUMBER ONE
- Pixel: Robbie Rotten, get out of my computer!
- Robbie Rotten: Not until after I wreck your webpage!
- [Pixel and Ziggy gasp in shock]
- Ziggy: WHAT?!
- Pixel: W-W-When I get my mouse on you, you're gonna be deleted BIG TIME, buddy!
- Robbie Rotten: First, you have to catch me!
- [Pixel tries to click on Robbie]
- Ziggy: Go for it Pixel!
- Pixel: There he goes, uh, uh...
- Robbie Rotten: [dodges the cursor] Missed! Missed again!
- Ziggy: Aw, Pixel...
- Pixel: No...
- Ziggy: Get him! Get him...!
- Pixel: He's so quick!
- Robbie Rotten: Hahahaha! Click click as fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'M COMPUTERIZED MAN!
- Pixel: I'm gonna get you all right! Uh, uh...
- Ziggy: Go for it Pixel! You can do it!
- Pixel: [notices Robbie picking up a paintbrush] Hey, what's he doing?!
- Robbie Rotten: Let's do some... 'brushing up'!
- Pixel: [gasps] NOOOO!
- [Robbie runs with the paintbrush to Trixie's icon]
- Pixel: PUT THAT DOWN ROBBIE!
- [Just as Robbie was about to touch the icon, the computers suddenly get powered down]
- Pixel: What? Wh-wh... what happened?! What happened?!
- Ziggy: Uh... well, I... [reveals the plug he pulled out] I just wanted to know what it did.
- Pixel: Plug it back in! Plug it back in Ziggy, you gotta plug this in!
- Ziggy: Ok, ok! [plugs the power plug back in the socket]
- Pixel: [sighs in relief after the computers' power restore]
- Robbie Rotten: [stands up in shock, then looks around the webpage] Whoa! What was THAT?!
- Pixel: You got shut off!
- Robbie Rotten: Well DON'T do it again! It gave me a headache!
- Ziggy: [laughs, only to be stopped by Pixel glaring at him]
- Pixel: Don't do it again.
- Ziggy: Oh. Ok.
- Pixel: [resumes clicking] Let's get him!
- Robbie Rotten: [keeps dodging the cursor] Na-na-na-na-na-na!
- Pixel: Ziggy, I can't corner him! He's too fast!
- Robbie Rotten: Ha-hahahahaha!
- Robbie Rotten: (flailing arms about and prancing) Robbie doesn't move! Robbie doesn't move!
- Robbie-Robot: Robbie Rotten is moving now.
- Sportacus: Are you okay?
- Robbie-Mayor: Oh, why, yes, I'm fine, yes.
- Sportacus: But my crystal beeped.
- Robbie-Mayor: Oh, what? Well, obviously it's out of order. Why don't you just throw it away?
- Sportacus: It's okay, Ziggy, everyone's afraid of something.
- Ziggy: Even you, Sportacus?
- Sportacus: No.
- Robbie Rotten: Now,listen to me, little girl,I won end of story, time to go. Bye bye, Adios,Ciao
- Stephanie: No,it's time for you to go...
- Everybody:Robbie Rotten!!!
- Ziggy:It was Robbie
- Official LazyTown Website
- LazyTown at Nick Jr.
- LazyTown at BBC
- LazyTown quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- LazyTown at TV.com
This article about a serial production does not cite its sources. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)