Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leo Babauta is a blogger, journalist and published author from the US territory of Guam who presently lives in San Francisco, famous for his blog Zen Habits.
Zen Habits (2007–present)
- Quotes from his blog
- I read because I love the experience, because it is a powerful teacher of life, because it transforms me.
- http://zenhabits.net/read/ How to Read More: A Lover’s Guide (3 October 2011)
- Make it so easy you can't say no.
- https://zenhabits.net/habitses/ The Four Habits that Form Habits (13 February, 2013)
- Now think about every object you touch — your phone, a dish, a cup, a book, your laptop, your shirt. Imagine that each object were sacred, precious, a deeply valuable gift. Imagine that they were as valuable as your eyeballs. Now imagine treating this object with the kind of care and respect you'd treat your own eyeballs with. Would this change how you treat things?
- From Zen Habits, 7 July 2020