Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You (medical staffs who attain to COVID-19 patients treatment) are trying every means to save lives. When you are putting your efforts to save lives, you have to protect yourselves too.
- Li Keqiang (2020) cited in "China coronavirus: Premier Li Keqiang arrives in Wuhan to lead fight against deadly outbreak" on South China Morning Post, 27 January 2020.
- (We, the Government of China) must provide better support for fighting and controlling the (COVID-19) outbreak, while safeguarding the normal order of the economy and society.
- Li Keqiang (2020) cited in "China faces dilemma as it tries to get back to work amid coronavirus outbreak fears following Lunar New Year" on South China Morning Post, 6 February 2020.
Quotes about Li Keqiang
- Provincial officials have long been suspected of overstating growth. Adding their figures together suggests that China's economy was $364 billion bigger in 2009 than the total in the national accounts. Mr Li preferred to track Liaoning's economy by looking at other indicators: the cargo volume on the province's railways, electricity consumption and loans disbursed by banks.
- The Economist (2010)
- Li had long been seen as the most likely candidate to succeed Hu Jintao as China's president and party general secretary. But Xi, an elder dark-horse candidate, came from behind to win the race.
- KATSUJI NAKAZAWA (2019) cited in "Xi poses a riddle and reignites speculation about his successors" on Nikkei Asian Review, 25 April 2019.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|