Little Bill is an American animated children's television series produced for Nick Jr. The stories are based on Bill Cosby's Little Bill book series, set in Philadelphia, and feature Bill Jr. learning a lesson or moral. It was developed through research and in consultation with a panel of educational consultants.
The Treasure Hunt / The Best Way To Play
- Little Bill: [regarding Dizzy Gillespie] He has puffy cheeks.
- Big Bill: Yeah, well, just listen to what Dizzy's puffy cheeks could do.
- Little Bill: Is he dizzy because spins around like a record?
- Big Bill: Could be.
Just A Baby / The Campout
- Little Bill: Bobby, when you went camping before, did a bear ever eat you?
- Bobby: Would I be here raking the leaves if one did?
- NOTE: This episode is dedicated to Madeline Kahn.
The Dollar / The Choice
- Little Bill: I think my mind is changing.
- April: You mean you're changing your mind.
- April: Little Bill, hurry up, we have to choose a cereal.
- Little Bill: Let's choose ice cream instead.
- April: No, Little Bill, come on!
- Little Bill: But it has a polar bear on it.
- Miss Murray: What are you going to buy with it?
- Little Bill: A rocket ship!
- Andrew: And a really big pizza!
- Fuschia: And a roller coaster!
- Kiku: And a fire truck!
- Miss Murray: Are you sure you can buy all those things with a dollar?
Guppies / The Magic Quilt
- Big Bill: [dramatic, fake crying]
- Little Bill: What's the matter, Dad?
- Big Bill: Nobody told me about the magic quilt!
- Little Bill: I'll let you use the magic quilt tonight, Dad.
The Meanest Thing To Say / Lavatory Story
- Michael: How did she know I had to go to the bathroom?
- Little Bill: She always knows because that's what teachers are for.
- Little Bill: I have to play "ranking" tomorrow with Michael.
- Big Bill: Ranking? [chuckles] We used to call it "playing the dozens" when I was a kid. I won every time without ever having to think of even one mean thing to say.
- Little Bill: How?
- Big Bill: Well, nothing they said was true, so every time someone said something mean, I just said "so?"