Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Promotion of cross strait-ties is in the general interest of China, and improving relations conforms to trends of the times. It's in the interests of both sides. No matter the weather, people on both sides of the strait remain united with shared nationality, shared cultural identity and shared emotions. Despite ups and downs, the trend is still to go forward. People in (Mainland) China and Taiwan share a common destiny, and the yearning for closer relations is unanimous, and unstoppable.
- Liu Jieyi (2018) cited in "Xi reveals 'four reasons' he is confident China-Taiwan ties will improve" on Taiwan News, 14 July 2018.
- The difference in our systems is not an obstacle for reunification (between Mainland China and Taiwan), nor it is an excuse for secession.
- Liu Jieyi (2019) cited in "Mainland's Taiwan affairs chief: Reunification of China is inevitable" on CGTN, 5 March 2019.
- The two sides of the Taiwan Strait are one family.
- Liu Jieyi (2019) cited in "'1992 consensus' key to stabilizing cross-strait ties: Han Kuo-yu" on Focus Taiwan, 25 March 2019.