Jump to navigation Jump to search
Liv Rundgren Tyler (July 1, 1977–) is an American actress, producer, singer and former model.
- Somehow, acting brings out parts of your personality that maybe you didn’t know were there, or the character brings out some little part of you that has been dormant for your whole life, you know? And then when you get the chance to play these characters, some-times things come out of you that are quite surprising and that you don’t even know are inside of you. It’s an amazing thing to experience that.
- I love simple things, I’m not really that turned on by the grandiosity of celebrity and fame. I love beautiful things… and I so appreciate all of the amazing experiences I get to have, and the finer things in life. But the things that really make me happy and re-ally touch my heart are just incredibly simple. I think I’ve always been that way my whole life.
- I never really liked too much attention, which can be good and bad, if someone gives me a compliment it just goes in one ear and out the other, and if someone says something really horrible it’s the same. I just learned not to value my self-esteem and who I am as a person on the popularity of a film or how famous I am at the time. I guess I had the perspective of how it can be there one time and not another. And life is the most exciting part, really living, you know?
- I see and appreciate beauty in my weird little way. It’s easy to buy presents or make romantic gestures, but the more simple things demonstrate you really know someone – that’s what I find sexy and romantic. Being romantic is knowing what makes the person you love happy.
- Liv Tyler reveals what she finds sexy and romantic about husband David Gardner (February 10, 2019)
- I love being engaged, but I don’t really have a desire to get married, I always felt like marriage should be more of a reward… For surviving your relationship… I feel everyone’s got it backwards
- Liv Tyler is the October cover (August 30, 2019)