Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Most people, they have these near-death experiences. They go through a tunnel and they meet a bright light at the end of the tunnel. That bright light is actually their higher self, or the soul, which people reconnect with after they die, after you leave the physical body. In our Sufi practice we aspire to die before we die, to reconnect with that bright light, the higher self, while we’re still in a physical body.
- What is wisdom? If you are a mystic you become totally empty and you are given whatever you need. For example, there is a plane where all the knowledge is, and you can go there. You can get whatever you need.
- "Lover and Beloved" an article featured in ascent magazine.
- The Journey Towards Oneness, a Video Interview with Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee and Ravi Ravindra on LinkTV's Global Spirit Program
- Global Oneness Project Interview with Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
- ONE: The Movie Participation in ONE: The Movie