Lockout is a 2012 French action sci-fi film about a government agent framed for a crime he did not commit, who is offered his freedom in exchange for rescuing the President's daughter from the orbital prison MS One, which has been overtaken by its awakend inmates, led by Alex and the psychotic Hydell .
- (about the plan, mildly amused) Don't ge me wrong. It's a dream vacation. I mean I load up. I go into space. I get inside the maximum-security nuthouse, save the President's daughter if she's not dead already. Get past all the psychos who've just woken up.
- (after giving Emilie a third shot) That'll freeze the nerves in this spot for 24 hours. You want some in your mouth?
- Come on. It'll be fun.
- (as he's trying to save Emilie's life while the others remind him of time limit) You know the counting thing, not very relaxing.
- (to Emilie) Here'e an apple and a gun. Don't talk to strangers. Shoot them.
- (to Hydell) Do you dream while you're under?
- (to Snow) Who are you? Who sent you?
- What the hell are you doing?!
- I thought you said your were sure.
- (to Snow about Mace) Now you're asking a crazy man where he hid a briefcase that you threw away in a crowded subway train?!
- (to her father about the prison) Everyone is dead... blow this dump out of the sky!
- (to Snow) You don't like me, do you?
- Who was the mystery man on the phone?
- Mr. President, there's been a massive take-over on MS-One.
- (about Snow) He's the best there is. But he's a loose cannon.
- Tell me what I can do to help you, Snow.
- We could send in one man. One man with one very specific order. To get Emilie Warnock out.
- Nobody smokes anymore, Snow.
- Snow, this is no time to be hanging around!
- We can send in one man with one very specific order.
- Hydell: I have a very familiar face.
- President: (about MS-One) My daughter is on a good-will mission on that station.
- Alex: (over the intercom) May I have your attention. Our meal-ticket is a woman. We need her alive.
- Mace: (to Snow) Get to the subway, Wilson Platform 10. And dump the phone! They're using it to track you!
- Langral: What happened in that hotel room?
- Snow: (sacastically) Oh, it was coupon night and I was trampolining your wife. (is punched in the face)
- Langral: You're a real comedian aren't you, Snow?
- Snow: Well I guess that's why they call it a punch line. (is punched again)
- Emilie: (as Snow stabs her with a needle) What is that?
- Snow: That's to stop the bleeding and hopefully the talking.
- Emilie: (as Snow leaves the prison) I know something about you. Amazing what you could find out as First Daughter in old Army documents. Last name Snow. First name... Marion.
- Snow: (turning towards her) My old man was John Wayne fan.
- Emilie: Must have been tough on the playground.
- Snow: That's why I'm so lovable.
- Emilie: Looks like you're a free man.
- Snow: Thanks to you.
- Snow: You know, I've got this feeling your old man's not going to approve of this. I mean, I can't really see this going anywhere, can you?
- Emilie: Depends on how good your are in bed.
- Emilie: You're the only type of jerk they found for this mission?!?
- Snow: The only one stupid enough to say yes.
- Shaw: (over the ear-pieces to Snow, who comes to a large fan) Here's where it gets a little bit tricky... I need you to get to the other side. Correct?
- Snow: Uh, what do you want me to do?! Fly?! 'Cause I think I left me cape at home!
- Mace: (over the cell) Why do you never answer your phone?
- Snow: What the hell is going on?!?
- Mace: Listen. You have to get out, okay! It's a double cross. They're coming for you! You have to get out now!
- Langral: I don't like hurting you, Snow.
- Snow: (motioning to the henchman) Is that why you're having him do it?
- Langral: I can have Rupert bludgeon you all night.
- Snow: I-I'm being beat up by a guy called Rupert?
- Harry: Tell me you are not still thinking of negotiating with those psychos!
- Langral: This is all over the news is six hours.
- Snow: I'm happy not to go.
- Harry: You're going!
- Snow: Okay.
- Harry: Go now!
- Emilie: (finding the disected convicts in a room) This is what I was afraid of. They're using the prisoners as guinea pigs.
- Snow: Yeah, looks like your hostage buddies are not exactly the innocent victims you thought they were.
- Snow: Where is the entourage?
- Emilie: Gave them the slip. I have you to thank for teaching me that.
- Snow: Nice work.