Loki: Agent of Asgard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Black Widow: Clint.
- Hawkeye: I know--
- Black Widow: You have the army after you and no health and you're falling out of a crashing plane.
- Hawkeye: I know, Nat--
- Black Widow: It's a bass fishing simulator, Clint.
- Hawkeye: I know! It just-- It just happens!
- Loki: Now, I know what you're thinking: Why am I falling to my death while a man who makes terrible life decisions shoots an arrow at my face? Eh? Why don't I just magic everything better? Tell the universe a nice big story? :Then Loki wiggled his fingers and everything was fine. Also his mission was complete and he had a pony and balloons and a cosmic cube. The end. It's not a very good story, is it?
- Hawkeye: You're sure this is Loki? He looks kind of.....One Direction-y.
- Thor: Why are you here, foul one?
- Loki: Well, I could never lie to you, Thor. I'm actually the All-Mother's undercover operative in the cause of niceness and puppies. And I'm here on a top-secret spy-type thingie.