Look Who's Talking Now
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Look, they're gonna know my wife put me in this suit. It's the color of poo.
- When he gets nervous, he gets completely honest. That is a major business liability.
- Mikey Ubriacco: Stop brushing her, Julie. She already looks like a Q-tip.
- Julie Ubriacco: Your dog smells like a diaper.
- Mikey Ubriacco: Does not!
- Julie Ubriacco: Diaper dog! Diaper dog!
- Mikey Ubriacco: Q-tip head dog.
- Julie Ubriacco: Stinky dog!
- Mikey Ubriacco: Bald-butted dog.
- Mikey Ubriacco: I don't wanna brush my teeth. I brushed them last Saturday!
- James: I know, but you're gonna have plants growing out of your mouth.
- Rocks: Ma, hey, Ma! Check it out! I got these things on my face to open. I can see! I can see... wrinkly butts. Yuck!
- Rocks' Mother: Oh, they're not mine. They're your brothers' and sisters'.
- Rocks: Good. That makes me the cute one.
- Mollie: Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess, and she moved to Queens. The end.
- Julie Ubriacco: That's not a story!
- Mollie: It is tonight. Good night.
- Mollie: James.
- James: What?
- Mollie: Don't tell jokes.
- James: I'm funny!
- Mollie: You *are* funny, honey, in sort of a...
- James: Corny.
- Mollie: Corny, kind of funny.
- Mollie: Most little girls are obsessed with ponies and mermaids, not big sweaty men making jump shots. Should we be worried? Mike!
- James: Well, it's the Suns, honey. If it were the Mavericks, I'd be worried.
- Mikey Ubriacco: We need a dog. 'Cause like those guys who come to our door to sell stuff, he could chew their legs off.
- James: Mike, what do you think of this suit?
- Mikey Ubriacco: You look like my principal.
- James: See? Even he thinks it's stupid.
- Mollie: *He* is not offering you a dental plan.
- James: Honey, this isn't me. I wanna be myself.
- Mollie: Okay, you're not gonna get this job if you're yourself.
[Daphne and Rocks are starting at each other]
- Julie Ubriacco: Look! They like each other!
- James: [to Mollie] See, honey, they like each other.
- Daphne: Mongrel.
- Rocks: Bitch.
- Mollie: [opening pay envelope] Pink! Mine's pink today... how festive! [reads paper, faints]
- Mollie: No, I'm a Vulcan. What a death grip?
[Mollie is calling Mr. Conti to locate her husband and Samantha through a noisy office party]
- Mr. Conti's Secretary: Mr. Conti's office? WHAT cabin? I'm sorry, there must be some mistake. Mr. Conti is in the Bahamas with his family-EEEEEEEE. [gets prodded in a ticklish area by a playful workmate, laughs zealously]
[Mollie is confronting a wolf]
- Julie Ubriacco: [from the car] Mommy found another doggie!
- Mikey Ubriacco: [after he and James have brought Rocks home and have seen Daphne for the first time] I like Rocks better...
- James: [putting his hand over Mikey's mouth] A dog! A dog! Finally a dog! We'll play with your Rocks later.
- Mikey Ubriacco: [muffled] Okay, no problem.
- Mollie: As I was just telling Samantha, there's no way we'd take her precious baby away.
[as Samantha leaves room, she grabs James and gives him a suspicious look]
- James: [citing the "dog school" Daphne attended] Radcliffe, honey, Radcliffe! [walks away]
- Mollie: [dressed up like an elf] I need to get these shoes off, my toes are curling.
- Daphne: What's your name?
- Rocks: They call me No.
- Daphne: Silly, that's not your name. That's what they say when you're bad. There must be something else, what're they always calling you?
- Rocks: Well, there is that rocks thing.
- Daphne: Rocks, that's it!
- Mollie: [on the phone] Oh, yeah? Well, Merry Christmas, you bimbo!
- Mollie: You want to open another one of your presents?
- Mikey Ubriacco: It's probably just more stupid clothes.
- Mollie: Well, you know that? If it weren't for them, you'd be freezing your little tushie off right now.
- Julie Ubriacco: Yeah!
- Daphne: I hate this haircut, my butt is freezing!
- Rocks: Ha, ha, cute butt.
- Dogs: That's your last meal, amigo. Then it's a big nap for you.
[Rocks and Daphne are staring at each other]
- Julie Ubriacco: Look, they like each other.
- Daphne: Mongrel.
- Rocks: Bitch.
- James: [to Mollie] See, honey. They like each other.
- John Travolta - James Ubriacco
- Kirstie Alley - Mollie Ubriacco
- David Gallagher - Michael "Mikey" Ubriacco
- Tabitha Lupien - Julie Ubriacco
- Lysette Anthony - Samantha
- George Segal - Albert
- Olympia Dukakis - Rosie
- Charles Barkley - himself
- Danny DeVito - Rocks
- Diane Keaton - Daphne
- Dog/Wolf voices