Looking for Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Looking for Group is a fantasy-themed webcomic written by Ryan Sohmer and drawn by Lar DeSouza. The Comic follows the quest of Cale, Richard, Krunch and Benny, as well as their companions.
- Richard: Instead of helping an aged dwarf woman across a road, you should be shooting her in the face with arrows until it stops being funny.
- Richard: I am Richard, Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the undead, and the mayor of a little village up the coast. Very scenic during spring time. You should visit sometime.
- Richard: Listen, like I told your captain, that orphanage attacked me.
- Richard: Grr? I'm just acting out because I don't get to kill anyone.
- Richard: Bad news Cale, I'm afraid that your position as my closest and dearest companion is being replaced by the fellow who just tackled a dragon.
- Richard:Behold! I have discovered the fork of truth, who would dare oppose me now?
- Richard: No idea what he is talking about, but I respect his attitude and willingness to kill.
- Krunch: I'm being defended by a girl who frequently regurgitated on me not very long ago.
- Benny: I look forward to your incontinence, old cow.
- Page 50
- Richard: Killing means never having to say you're sorry.
- Archmage: The sun rises,
- The griffins call,
- The day has come,
- Kethenecia must fall.
- Page 75
- Richard: Attack him. The winner gets to be my pet for all eternity...or until I find something with larger teeth. And a fork.
- Richard: Quite the dilemma. We kill the child and we return to our time. Or we torture then kill the child, and we return to our time. Decisions, decisions.
- Richard: I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.
- Richard: Rejoice. For very bad things are about to happen.
- Richard: Cale? I noticed someone submitted a note into the suggestion box. "We should kill all the survivors and take their shoes." It's signed anonymously. We'll never know who wrote it. I wrote it.
- Richard: 'Battlemage' is about as impressive a title as Lord of the Dance.
- Richard: I'm adding Lord of the Dance to my titles.
- Ray'd: I didn't expect to find you in the middle of a battle. Was the library closed?
- Richard: If the glove does fit, I definitely killed it.
- Richard: Objection!
- Judge: On what grounds?
- Richard: I wish to stab him.
- Page 154
- Cale: Did I just go fwoosh?
- Richard: Your life isn't important, Cale. Focus on what's at stake. Am I going to be okay?
- Cale: I asked you to scout ahead of the army, Richard.
- Richard: And I asked the bunny. So who are you really angry with? I think it's yourself. Or maybe the bunny.
- Page 222
- Benny: They sing well.
- Richard: The trick is to kill one of them when they miss a note.
- Page 223
- Richard: The look on your face when a toddler rips out your heart and shows it to you? Priceless. For everything else, there's fwoosh.
- Richard: It's time for me to stop all this adventuring. I need to settle down. Find a farm, a family. Then slaughter them all and find a new farm and family.
- Cale: A red sun rises. Blood has been spilled this night.
- Richard: (Standing in the middle of a bloody pile of bodies) I couldn't sleep.
- Page 288