Lords of Dogtown is a 2005 film about the surf and skateboarding trends that originated in Venice, California during the 1970s.
They came from nothing to change everything.
- Directed by Catherine Hardwicke. Written by Stacy Peralta.
- Dude, you just got patty slapped.
- [as the Z-Boys drive by two elderly women on the street] Hey! Kiss me, granny! Love to get me some of the vintage ass!
- It's dirty, it's filthy, it's uhh, paradise.
- [after Skip comes and slaps Tony across the face with his burger] Dude, he took my burger.
- Venice, man. Ghetto by the sea.
- Gabrielle: Hey! You blew me away!
- Jay: What? You wanna blow me? [the Z-Boys laugh]
- Gabrielle: [as she's being pulled away by her friend] Maybe!
- Sid: [the Z-Boys want to drain and skate Sid's pool]He said "Sid, are you high? a pools's for swimming"
- Jay: Just tell him we'll fill it back up when we're done.
- Sid: He said if you guys get hurt, you'll sue him.
- Jay: We wont sue him.
- Sid: He said... your parents will.
- Stacy: Dude. Our parents can't even afford lawyers.
- Tony: Hey, hey man let me talk to him.
- Sid: hey man,the only Mexicans my father talks to push lawn-mowers.
- Stacy: Skip called me bro!
- Kathy: Skip called you bro?>
- Stacy: Yeah, he said bro!
- Kathy: No, he didn't.
- Stacy: Yes, he did. He said you look hungry, bro.
- Kathy: He said you look hungry, bro?
- Stacy: Yes, totally!
- Kathy: Skip Engbloom doesn't call anybody bro. [laughs]
- Jay: Dude! He's got the inner ear problem.
- Other Dude: Suck my inner ear, Jay-Boy!