Lost & Found
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A comedy about a guy who would do anything to get the girl of his dreams - and did!taglines
Lost & Found is a 1999 American comedy film about a man who, in order to impress his beautiful French neighbor, dognaps her pet pooch so he can return him and become a hero. Unfortunately, things do not work out as planned.
- Never date a woman who pays her rent in singles.
- [Ubermann hangs up the phone] Never have I seen anyone kiss ass like that.
- I know I'm no Neil Diamond. But happy birthday, anyway.
- Remember what I said about conquering your fears up here? I was wrong. This place would scare me shitless! Look at all those seats!
- Dylan: I'll need it by tomorrow.
- Jeweller: That will cost extra.
- Dylan: And isn't it great how that works out for you? Because it really could have gone either way.
- Lila: You know what they say about cello players? They like to do it in a chair with their legs spread wide.
- Dylan: Ma'am, we have a dog in our presence!
- Dylan: I found him down by the pier.
- Lila: Oh, you bad dog! I should spank you.
- Dylan: Ooh. Hey, I was down by the pier too.
- A comedy about a guy who would do anything to get the girl of his dreams - and did!
- One of these dogs must be Spade.
- David Spade - Dylan Ramsey
- Sophie Marceau - Lila Dubois
- Martin Sheen - Millstone
- Ever Carradine - Ginger
- Patrick Bruel - Rene
- Artie Lange - Wally Slack
- Carl Michael Lindner - Brat
- Jon Lovitz - Uncle Harry Briggs
- Carole Cook - Sylvia
- Estelle Harris - Mrs. Stubblefield
- Marla Gibbs - Enid
- Rose Marie - Clara
- Frankie Pace - Sal
- Hal Sparks - DJ
- Jason Stuart - Jewelry Store Clerk
- Frankie Muniz - Boy in TV Movie
- Neil Diamond - Himself