- 1 Kaim Argonar
- 2 Jansen Friedh
- 3 Sed
- 4 Seth Balmore
- 5 Ming Numara
- 6 Sarah
- 7 Tolten
- 8 Mack
- 9 King of Gohtza
- 10 Dialogue
- What a waste of time.
- Like taking candy from a baby.
- Let him hear us. Let him see us. Let him shudder as we close in on him.
- When discovering Gongora's hidden surveilance.
- When people die, they just go away. If there’s any place a soul would go, it’s in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
- Are you some kind of beast?
- Man, this is getting old real fast.
- This does -not- look good!
- That wasn't fun.
- I... am the greatest!
- Well, have you fallen for me yet?
- Wow! Puberty's weird.
- When watching clearly possessed child Mack float above the ground with blue smoke and tendrils emerging from a blue glow surrounding him.
- You're the sleazy one, Lord Eyebrows!
- Mouthing off to Gongora.
- Oh, great. Here comes mister "I SPEAK WITH HER MAJESTY'S VOICE!"
- When the party returns to Numara's Castle
- Is that your mother's?
- After Kakarnas is stripped down to his undershirt by Cooke and Mack
- A man's gotta do certain...things...before he leaves....
- In a drunken stupor, outside Uhra with 3 female escorts
- That was supposed to be me...
- After Seth and Tolten are teleported to Uhra from a train about to be hit by Gongora's attack
- Okay, this is weird. I'm not frozen. Maybe I'm immortal. You know, my mom always said I was special...yeah. (notices Ming protecting him with a magic shield) What- oh.
- After the magic train is frozen over
- Wow, you've been saying more than one word since you've started getting your memory back...Just as fun to be around though!
- To Kaim
- Momma? What are you, like, 60? That's sick!
- To Sed, after he calls Seth "momma"
- This is the gold you gave me. And I really want to throw it back in your face, but I won't.
- To Gongora
- That's a harp, so it must be the queen, right? I mean, no dude plays a harp.
- When the group reaches the queen's quarters in the White Boa
- What are you, Seth's sister?
- After Cooke kicks him in the shin
- It's okay, I'm an expert at...stonology!
- Before grabbing the stone atop the Great Eastern Ruins, inadvertently releasing the boss
- I've always wanted to play the dying hero. But...really, not really, I don't feel good.
- As Jansen is trapped inside a magical barrier
- I'm gonna bury you!
- Take the initiative, I always say.
- C'mon, c'mon, let's see what you got.
- Oh, come on, gimme a break!
- Ooh! I think I'm gonna like this!
- If it's a fight you want, you got it!
- It's not in my nature to lose!
- Numara is here!
- You let your guard down, eh?
- Oh no! Look Out (tips her glasses)
- Party faces a formidable enemy
- We've taken the advantage!
- Party gets to attack first
- Now's our chance!
- For Uhra!
- That was one hard fought battle.
- What a stink!
King of Gohtza
- So it ends. Kaim, Sarah...forgive me. (clutches coin) Truth has been overcome by fact and reality.
- Last words
- Kaim: You tire easily.
- Jansen: I don't get tired in bed!
- [Kaim, Jansen and Seth are confronted by hundreds of the Numaran army]
- Jansen: Kaim, what'll we do?
- Seth: Are we gonna go for it?
- Jansen: No, we're not gonna go for it.
- Kaim: (cutting him off) Yes.
- Jansen: No. There's a "no" here. I'm-
- Numaran Soldier: If I give my girl one of these flowers, getting her in the sack would be a snap!
- Jansen: Oh, I am on the same wavelength as that guy. Lemme get some of that action.
- Kakanas: What is Uhra planning!?!
- Jansen: Ah, see, you ruined the surprise. We were gonna throw you a birthday party.
- [The group is talking to a bartender in Tosca Village about getting to the witch's mansion]
- Bartender: Neither magic nor muscle has been able to get through.
- Jansen: How about we try and sneak by while she's in the bathroom?
- Gohtzan Soldier 1: Look how mighty our fleet is!
- Gohtzan Soldier 2: It most certainly is.
- [Suddenly, the entire Gohtzan fleet is annihilated by a rain of fire from Grand Staff]
- Jansen: (singing What You Are) I wanna make what you are...into something so...cool...in this life of mine...
- (Ming wakes up)
- Jansen: I'm - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!
- Ming: I dreamed I heard you singing. At least, I thought I was dreaming.
- Ming: Were you really singing?
- Jansen: No... yeah, it's not something I do in front of people normally.
- [The group finds the Blue Dragon]
- Jansen: I guess the rumors were true because here's the ferocious dragon. He's the protector of the forbidden spell.
- Ming: Wait a minute, Jansen! You didn't say anything about this!
- Jansen: Well, I seem to remember telling you all earlier that this place is bad news!
- [The Nautilus is chasing Grand Staff]
- Sed: The only way to get there is to jump.
- Jansen: JUMP? I mean, the ship...can it--
- Seth: Save your breath.
- Cooke: Aye-aye, captain! Saving breath!
- Jansen: (turning around) Oh... you two are just perfect for each other...
- [Tower of Mirrors Opening Speech]
- Gongora: *laughs*
- Gongora: Time has returned to us!
- Seth: Kaim, do you feel it?
- Kaim: It feels different.
- Kaim: The force that prevades my body is from our world
- Kaim: We're not letting you get away Gongora!
- Gongora: Oh, I'm not going anywere.
- Gongora: There is no better place for me to fight immortals than here.
- Kaim: What?
- Gongora: In this light... it's like being in a part of our own world.
- Gongora: Here, beyond the mirrors. Time flows normally.
- Gongora: We are no longer immortal.
- Gongora: In this light, one could say... death lives.
- Jansen: Oh, that's so stupid. 'Death lives!'
- Sed: The Grand Staff has fallen.
- Sed: What's life for you?
- Gongora: You do not understand.
- Gongora: I conquered Uhra and vanquished Gohtza.
- Gongora: This magic energy, will be enough to annilhilate the Queen of Numara and gain the throne of the Gods!
- Kaim: If that's the only answer you've come after to a millenium. There's no future for you!
- Gongora: *laughs* A millennium
- Gongora: What will it be like to die after living a millennium?
- Gongora: First, I shall deal with you who stand in my way. Then I shall destroy these cursed mirrors!
- [Scene shifts to battle mode and zooms in on the Lunar Magic Beast]
- Gongora: This light that leads us to our death is now the source of life for a mighty beast.
- Gongora: This great beast, born of powerful magic energy. Do you think your puny magic can possibly defeat it?