Love the Coopers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Love the Coopers (titled Christmas with the Coopers in the UK) is a 2015 American comedy film in which the intertwined stories of four generations of Coopers unfold right before the annual family reunion on Christmas Eve.
Be thankful the holidays only come around once a year.taglines
- Ah, the holidays. The most wonderful time of the year. And so, begins my tale. On the snowy morning of Christmas Eve, as Charlotte Cooper set out her 37th snow globe, trying to create the perfect Christmas for her family, she remembered a moment, she'd hoped she could hold on to forever...
- Such a fuss, when everything we want is right in front of us the whole time...
- That feeling like you've landed in the wrong life. Everybody feels that way.
- All we'd have to figure out is how long we've been together. And... what your name is.
- Department Store Security Guard: How did the jewels get into your mouth?
- Emma: I thought it was a lozenge.
- Be thankful the holidays only come around once a year.
- Christmas means comfort, joy and chaos.
- You can't regift family.
- Steve Martin - the Narrator/Rags the Dog
- Alan Arkin - Bucky
- John Goodman - Sam Cooper
- Ed Helms - Hank
- Diane Keaton - Charlotte Cooper
- Jake Lacy - Joe
- Anthony Mackie - Officer Percy Williams
- Amanda Seyfried - Ruby
- June Squibb - Aunt Fishy
- Marisa Tomei - Emma
- Olivia Wildie - Eleanor
- Alex Borstein - Angie
- Blake Baumgartner - Madison
- Timothée Chalamet - Charlie
- Maxwell Simkins - Bo
- Dan Amboyer - Jake
- Molly Gordon - Lauren Hesselberg
- Cady Huffman - Gift shop clerk
- Love the Coopers quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Love the Coopers at Mojo
- Love the Coopers at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|