- Directed by Katherine Brooks. Written by Katherine Brooks, Olivia Bohnhoff, Karen Klopfenstein, and Jennifer Young, based on Mädchen in Uniform.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Because through love, we feel the intensity of our connection to everything and everyone. And at the core we are all the same. We're all one.
- Simone: [about getting rid of Annabelle's beads] Maybe you could carry them in your pocket or hide them in your bag where no one could see them.
- Annabelle: I'll think about it.
- Simone: Why are you making this so hard?
- Annabelle: The first person I fell in love with gave them to me.
- Simone: You still in love with him?
- Annabelle: She moved to Europe last year with her family.
- Simone: [touches Annabelle's arm] Think about it.
- Cat: So how's it going with Miss Bradley?
- Annabelle: Nothing's going with Miss Bradley.
- Cat: I had a crush on her when I was a freshman. I'm not gay though, I'm into guys too. Michelle Peters was obsessed with her, she used to write her notes and shit in class.
- Annabelle: I'm not obsessed with her.
- Cat: But you like her though.
- Annabelle: You play with you necklace a lot
- Simone: Nervous habit
- Annabelle: Do I make you nervous?
- [Annabelle glides her finger across Simone's collarbone]
- Simone: I think you're trying to get a rise out of me.
- Annabelle: And why would I want to do that?
- Simone: Perhaps to get attention.
- Annabelle: Perhaps I'm intrigued.
- Simone: Intrigued by what?
- Annabelle: By you.
- Diane Gaidry - Simone Bradley
- Erin Kelly - Annabelle
- Gustine Fudickar - Cat Pegrum
- Michelle Horn - Kristen
- Laura Breckenridge - Colins
- Ilene Graff - Mother Immaculata
- Markus Flanagan - Michael
- Kevin McCarthy - Father Harris