Jump to navigation Jump to search
Luciano Suriani (11 January 1957–) is an Italian prelate of the Catholic Church.
- May we always be sincere and courageous heralds of peace, without forgetting that there is no peace without justice and there is no justice without forgiveness.
- Churches and monasteries everywhere should not be seen only as "cultural treasures" needing to be preserved materially, but also with due respect for the conditions that enable Christian communities to practice their faith freely in those centres.
- At The Service Of Dialogue And Peace (20 November 2017)
- I believe that diversity should be a mutual gift, enriching interpersonal and social relationships, opening minds and hearts to those who are different. Yet if we place too much emphasis on what distinguishes us, then peculiarities and nationalisms inevitably resurface, with the consequence that differences become obstacles or, even worse, walls. A Christian, the word itself indicates, even before belonging to a nation, belongs to Christ, who gave his life for us.
- Archbishop Luciano Suriani: History Calls Us To Overcome Divisions (31 August 2020)