Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a military figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I have always had one answer for Communists-kill them all.
- "CHINESE WARLORD". LIFE Magazine Vol. 25, No. 18: p. 57. 1 Nov 1948.
- Without establishing national laws, how can you suppress the rebellion?
- "CHINESE WARLORD". LIFE Magazine Vol. 25, No. 18: p. 58. 1 Nov 1948.
- "one of my soldiers can handle three Communist soldiers"
- A. Doak Barnett (1968). China on the eve of Communist takeover. Praeger. p. 194. Retrieved on 2010-06-28.