MacGyver (1985–1992) was a television series about the adventures of a laid-back, extremely resourceful ex-secret agent named Angus "Mac" MacGyver, whose main asset is his practical application of scientific knowledge and inventive use of common items.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
- 5 Season 5
- 6 Season 6
- 7 External links
Thief of Budapest [1.3]
- MacGyver: Some people are scared of anyone who runs free.
The Gauntlet [1.4]
- MacGyver: The great thing about a map: it gets you in and out of places in a lot of different ways.
- Lead Guard: [fires shot] HALT! That is far enough! [walks towards MacGyver] The map.
- MacGyver: Now, I'd like to, but, ah, I really need it myself.
- Lead Guard: You amuse me. [MacGyver shrugs his shoulders and swings map at guard, hitting him] OOOH! [falls to ground]
- MacGyver: Sorry. But I really DO need it. [MacGyver unrolls map to reveal a metal rod inside the map that falls to the ground]
- MacGyver: It just goes to show ya: A good map will always get you where you want to go.
- MacGyver: I remember one time, I was maybe 7 or 8, my dad and I took a truck load of apples to market in another town. As soon as we got there, even as little as I was, I felt there was something wrong there. When I asked my dad about it, he said that they'd lynched an innocent man there. I was a lot older before I understood what that meant.
The Heist [1.5]
- MacGyver: I've found from past experiences that the tighter you plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable.
- Robin: Then how do we do it?
- MacGyver: We fake it.
- MacGyver: This road would definitely be an E ride at Disneyland.
Target MacGyver [1.10]
- MacGyver: What a beautiful part of the world. It has everything but people.
- MacGyver: Like the magician said, a little misdirection never hurt.
The Human Factor [2.1]
- MacGyver: When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera, up to his 007 in bikinis. Me? I end up 80 miles past nowhere. Courtesy of my buddy, Pete Thornton. New operations director of the Phoenix Foundation.
The Eraser [2.2]
- MacGyver: Look. If this works, it'll keep us from getting caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from getting old.
- Jimmy(The Eraser): Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.
- Thornton: Mmm, this is great. Did you make this?
- MacGyver: You're supposed to heat it.
- Thornton: Mmm, I like it cold.
- MacGyver: I didn't think you'd go in for whipped bean curd.
Twice Stung [2.3]
- MacGyver: You don't go to people with your problems. You come to your friends.
Birth Day [2.14]
- Helene: Do you believe in fate, MacGyver? Well I do. Whenever I do anything good it turns out bad, and whenever I do anything bad it turns out worse!
- MacGyver: For the past seven years, I have done nothing but travel around the world getting shot up, locked up, blown up... and all I have to show for it are a couple of empty rolls of duct tape.
Fire and Ice [3.5]
- [Niki is working on the computer, when MacGyver comes up behind and covers her mouth]
- MacGyver: EASY! EASY! TAKE IT EASY! I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL WITH YA. You don't scream, I don't scream. How bout that? Okay, Can I trust ya? Alright, I want you to turn around very slowly...
- [Niki hits him in the stomach area with her elbow]
- Niki: ALRIGHT, WHO ARE YOU?!
- MacGyver: It'll come to me. What have you got in your bag?
- Niki: Just this. [cocks gun] Now, who are you?!
Jack In the Box [3.7]
- Jack: Welcome to CLUB DREAD!
The Widowmaker [3.8]
- Murdoc: It´s your turn to burn, MacGyver!
The Secret of Parker House [4.1]
- Penny: MacGyver! Oh that does it! I just want to pack up my things right now and I want to go home.
- MacGyver: Penny, whatever is going on around here, it's got nothing to do with ghosts or goblins or the supernatural. There is a purely logical explanation for everything.
- Penny: Really? Well, that would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.
The Legend of the Holy Rose, part 1 [5.1]
- MacGyver: Just tell me what you want me to do!
- Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
- MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!
Halloween Knights [5.6]
- Murdoc: You know, MacGyver, that's why you're so hard to beat. Nobody knows what you're going to do next, including you.
- Murdoc: I may be reformed, but I'm not crazy.
- Murdoc: Don't worry, MacGyver. You'll see me again. Just keep looking over your shoulder.
Strictly Business [6.19]
- Murdoc: Goodbye, MacGyver. Rest in pieces!
- Murdoc: Better death through chemistry, that's what I always say.
- MacGyver: Are you the doctor?
- Murdoc: Yes. I'm here to take care of you.