Mad Max: Fury Road
Mad Max: Fury Road is a 2015 Australian post-apocalyptic action film, set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, in which a woman rebels against a tyrannical ruler in search for her homeland with the aid of a group of female prisoners, a psychotic worshiper, and a drifter named Max.
"Mad" Max Rockatansky
- [Narrating] My name is Max. My world is fire and blood. Once I was a cop, a road warrior searching for a righteous cause. As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy: me, or everyone else. Here they come again, worming their way into the black matter of my brain. I tell myself they cannot touch me. They are long dead. I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead, hunted by scavengers, haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this wasteland, a man reduced to a single instinct: survive.
- Fuck! How much more can they take from me? They got my blood, now it's my car!
- Ah-ah. That's bait.
- You know, hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll, uh... you'll go insane.
- [to Furiosa] Look, it'll be a hard day. But I guarantee you that a hundred and sixty days' ride that way... there's nothing but salt. [points back] At least that way, we might be able to, together, come across some kind of redemption.
- You wanna get through this? Do as I say. Now pick up what you can and run.
- Out here, everything hurts.
- Once again, we send off my War Rig to bring back guzzolene from Gas Town, and bullets from the Bullet Farm. Once again, I salute my Imperator Furiosa, and I salute my half-life War Boys, who will ride with me eternal on the highways of Valhalla! I am your redeemer! It is by my hand you will rise from the ashes of this world!
- Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you and you will resent its absence.
- Ah, mediocre!
- You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome!
- [Deleted scene line] Hunt them! Turn every grain of sand!
- If I'm going to die, I'm going to die historic, on the fury road!
- Oh, what a day! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!
- I am the man who grabs the sun, riding to Valhalla! Witness me, blood bag! Witness!
- I live. I die. I live again!
- I never thought I'd do something as shine as that!
- Cheedo! We are not things!
The Bullet Farmer
- All this for a family squabble. Healthy babies.
- [blind, waving two MP5 guns] I am the scales of justice! Conductor of the choir of death! Sing, Brother Heckler! Sing, Brother Koch! [shooting blindly] Sing, Brothers! Sing! Sing!
- Ms. Giddy: We are not things. We're not things!
- The Splendid Angharad: Who killed the world?
- The People Eater: We are down thirty thousand units of gasoline, nineteen canisters of nitro, twelve assault bikes, seven pursuit vehicles: the deficit mount and now sir, you have us stuck in a quagmire!
- Bullet Farmer: I am the scales of justice, conductor of the choir of death! Sing, brother Heckler! Sing, brother Koch! Sing, brothers! Sing!
- Rictus Erectus: I had a baby brother! I had a little baby brother! And he was perfect! Perfect in every way!
- The Dag: [to Max] I thought you weren't insane anymore.
- The Dag: [referring to Max] He's a crazy smeg who eats schlanger!
- Slit: By my deeds I honour him, V8.
- Slit: Mediocre Morsov! Mediocre!
- Nux: Immortan! Immortan Joe! [Immortan Joe glances at Nux] Ah! He looked at me! He looked right at me!
- Slit: He was staring at your blood bag!
- Nux: He turned his head! He looked me straight in the eye!
- Slit: He was scanning the horizon!
- Nux: He's gonna be so grateful! We could ask for anything. I want to drive the war rig. What will you ask for?
- Max: [rips jacket off Nux] That's my jacket.
- Nux: Sure. I mean, you could ask for more than a jacket.
- [After Splendid Angharad is grazed by a bullet fired by Max]
- Imperator Furiosa: How are you?
- The Splendid Angharad: It hurts.
- Furiosa: Out here, everything hurts. [Turns to the rest of the Five Wives] You wanna get through this? Do as I say. Now, pick up what you can, and run.
- Imperator Furiosa: Hey, what's your name? What do I call you?
- Max Rockatansky: Does it matter?
- Furiosa: Fine. When I yell "fool," you drive out of here as fast as you can.
- Nux: Immortan, if I can get onto the rig, there's a way inside.
- Immortan Joe: What is your name?
- Nux: It's Nux. I'll pike her in the spine, keep her breathing for you.
- Immortan Joe: No. [gives Nux a revolver] Put a bullet in her skull. Stop the rig. Return my treasures to me and I myself will carry you to the gates of Valhalla.
- Nux: Am I awaited?
- Immortan Joe: [sprays Nux's mouth with chrome spray paint] You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome.
- Nux: Three times the gates were open to me.
- Capable: What gates?
- Nux: I was awaited in Valhalla. They were calling my name. I should be walking with the Immortan. McFeasting with the heroes for all time.
- Capable: I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.
- Nux: I thought I was being spared for something great. I got to...drive a pursuit vehicle. For a while even Larry and Barry stop chewing on my windpipe.
- Capable: Who're Larry and Barry?
- Nux: [pointing to his tumors] My mates. Larry and Barry. If they don't get me, the Night Fevers will.
- Nux: There is high ground, just beyond that thing!
- Capable: He means the tree.
- Nux: Yeah. Tree!
- Imperator Furiosa: They are looking for hope.
- Max Rockatansky: What about you?
- Furiosa: Redemption.
- [Max proposes turning back and claiming the Citadel]
- The Vuvalini: What's there to find at the Citadel?
- Max Rockatansky: Green.
- Toast the Knowing: And water. There's a ridiculous amount of clear water. And a lot of crops.
- The Dag: It's got everything you need, as long as you're not afraid of heights.
- Keeper of the Seeds: Where does the water come from?
- Toast: [regarding Immortan Joe] He pumps it up from deep within the earth. He calls it "Aqua Cola" and claims it all for himself.
- The Dag: And because he owns it, he owns all of us.
- Keeper of the Seeds: I don't like him already.
- The Valkyrie: It'll take two weeks to skirt the wall of mountains.
- Max: No. I suggest we go back the same way we came. Through the canyon.
- Toast: [after a pause] It's open. We know that, right? He brought all his war parties through.
- Max: So we take the War Rig and charge it right through the middle of them. We can decouple the tanker at the pass, shut it off behind us.
- Keeper of the Seeds: [she and the Dag make the same gesture] Kaboom!
- Imperator Furiosa: And how exactly do we take the Citadel, assuming we're still alive by then?
- Toast: If we can block the pass, it'll be easy. All that's left are his War Pups, and War Boys too sick to fight.
- Capable: And we'll be with Nux. He's a War Boy. He'll be bringing us home, bringing back what's stolen, as he's meant to.
- [Everyone turns to look at Nux]
- Nux: Yeah. Feels like hope.
- Keeper of the Seeds: I like this plan. We could start again, just like the old days!
- Max: Look, it'll be a hard day. [points to the horizon] But I guarantee you that a hundred and sixty days ride that way, there's nothing but salt. [points back] At least that way we might be able to, together, come across some kind of redemption.
- [He holds out his hand. After a pause, Furiosa takes it and clasps tight]
- [At night, a white dot falls from the sky]
- Toast the Knowing: Look.
- V-Melita: That's what you call a satellite.
- Toast: Miss Giddy told us about those. They used to bounce messages across the earth.
- V-Melita: Shows. Everyone in the old world had a show.
- Toast: Do you think there's somebody still out there? Sending shows?
- V-Melita: [Looking out across the empty desert] Who knows? Those are the plains of silence.
About Mad Max: Fury Road
- We were going to do an anime before it was delayed a second time when we were rained out of Australia. But because we were delayed that didn't happen, and so we've got that script, and we've got another one.
- George Miller 
- Only the mad survive.
- The Future Belongs to the Mad.
- What a lovely day.
- Tom Hardy — Max Rockatansky
- Charlize Theron — Imperator Furiosa
- Nicholas Hoult — Nux
- Hugh Keays-Byrne — Immortan Joe
- Josh Helman - Slit
- Nathan Jones - Rictus Erectus
- Zoë Kravitz - Toast the Knowing
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - The Splendid Angharad
- Riley Keough - Capable
- Abbey Lee - The Dag
- Courtney Eaton - Cheedo the Fragile
- John Howard - The People Eater
- Richard Carter - The Bullet Farmer
- iOTA - The Doof Warrior
- Angus Sampson - The Organic Mechanic
- Jennifer Hagan - Miss Giddy
- Melissa Jeffer - Keeper of the Seeds
- Megan Gale - The Valkyrie
- Gillian Jones - a Vuvalini
- Joy Smithers - a Vuvalini