Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Madeline: Hello, Lord Cucuface!
- Lord Covington: What did you call me?
- Lady Covington: When I was 9, on the baseboard in the dortoir, I carved my name.
- Madeline: You carved "Lady Covington"?
- Lady Covington: [chuckles] No. No, my name was Marie Gilbert. [Whispers] Marie Gilbert. See if it's still there.
- Madeline: Marie Gilbert.
- Lord Covington: Who gave you permission to be in here?
- Madeline: Nobody, Lord, um, Covington.
- Lord Covington: [to Madeline] This is a hospital. It's not a playroom.