Jump to navigation Jump to search
Madeline Carroll (March 18, 1996–) is an American actress.
- Whenever I watch movies, it doesn’t matter what it is, I try to I imagine somebody else doing the character.
- Kevin Costner and Madeline Carroll Interview – SWING VOTE (July 29, 2008)
- Night shoots are always the best.
- Meet Newcomer (and Flipped Star!) Madeline Carroll (August 31, 2010)
- A lot of Hollywood is very dark. Girls my age, I find a lot of them that I have literally grown up and auditioned with take these different paths that break their hearts, but they felt like they had to do it in order to get where they want to go. It’s just so hard on their spirit.
- I don't believe God would give you something that you wouldn't be able to use for his glory," Carrol said. I don't believe you have to compromise who you are as a person in order to do what God has called you to do.
- It's true what your mother says, I think any boy who doesn't see that you're special, doesn't deserve your attention.
- Madeline Carroll Talks New Film ‘Destined To Ride’ – Exclusive Interview (August 30, 2018)