Jump to navigation Jump to search
Madison Iseman (February 14, 1997–) is an American actress.
- I think people should stop taking social media so seriously. It is very easy to get wrapped up into the attention that comes with it, but it’s important to remember that those likes and follows are just numbers. What’s really important is your connection with the people and the world around you.
- Madison Iseman Tells Us About ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ (October 18, 2017)
- I’m a big reader, so I read scripts like a book, and if it affects me the same way that my favourite books do, I know that’s the project I want to do.
- interview | madison iseman (December 4, 2019)
- I’ve always just loved the horror genre and scary movies. I don’t really know why. Ever since I was a little girl, they were always my favorite movies to watch. They are also one of my favorite movies to act in. There are just really no rules.
- Madison Iseman For NOCTURNE (October 14, 2020)
- I love working with directors who have acting experience, because I do believe there’s a connection there that they’re able to speak to that not everyone fully understands.
- Madison Iseman Gets Into the Headspace of “Fear of Rain” (February 11, 2021)