Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi (15 August 1948 – 24 December 2018) was an Iranian religious and political leader, who served as Chief Justice of Iran from 1999 to 2009.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Occupiers have a role in spreading insecurity and terror in Iraq to justify their illegitimate presence there.
- Regarding the U.S. presence in Iraq Iran calls for U.S. withdrawal from Iraq ahead of security conference (March 10, 2007)
- Text: Human Rights Watch Protests Media Crackdown, Detentions in Iran (April 2000)
- Iran's Judiciary Head Ayatollah Hashemi Shahroudi: ‘During My Term in Office, Some Detainees Received Treatment Similar to That Received by Detainees in Abu Ghraib Prison’
- Iran veil crackdown criticised APRIL 24, 2007