Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We should not look down upon ourselves. By domestic tourism we are saying this is the opportunity to enjoy as couples and as family where we can eat without cooking for ourselves or cleaning the house for a day or two.
- "ZTA Ropes in Mai Chisamba as Tourism Ambassador", Chronicle (September 29, 2021)
- The reason why some shows do not last is that their main focus is on making money bu that is not the case with me.What i seek is to add value first in people`s lives with what I do.
- https://www.chronicle.co.zw/mai-chisamba-show-will-go-on-as-long-as-i-live-says-dr-chisamba/ The Chronicle ( May 25, 2019)
"Mai Chisamba Shares Her Secrets", The Sunday Mail (September 24, 2021)
- I am an ambassador of local languages and I want to show the world that we can do anything in our languages. I feel proud of local artistes who now create and promote content in our languages.
- My family supports the show but succession is not all about being on the show. I love what I do and would be happy for it to be more vibrant even after my departure hence there is need to cast the net even outside the family.
- It is difficult to teach anyone what I do. It has to be an inborn thing. The job sometimes requires one to think on their feet as there often no script. One has to understand the concept and the intended results.
Quotes about Mai Chisamba
- With more than 30 accolades under he belt Mai Chisamba is a motivational speaker at universities,marriage counsellor and a trusted voice in churches and organisations within and beyond borders.
- "Mai Chisamba Shares Her Secrets", The Sunday Mail (September 24, 2021)