Make Mine Music
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Narrator: Peter, don't just stand that way!
- [The wolf leans Peter downward]
- Narrator: And don't stand that way either.
- [last lines; Willie impaled by a harpoon by Prof. Tetti-Tatti]
- Narrator: Now Willie will never sing at the met. But don't be too harsh on Tetti-Tatti; he just didn't understand. You see, Willie's singing was a miracle, and people aren't used to miracles. [to Willie's seagull friend who mourns the whale's loss] And you, faithful little friend, don't be too sad, because miracles never really die. And somewhere in wherever heaven is reserved for creatures of the deep, Willie is still singing, in a hundred voices, each more golden than before, and he'll go on singing in a voice so cheery forever.